- You are assumed to be vested in both the traditional benefit (5 years of credited service) and the new sustainable income benefit (3 years of service) when you retire (if not already). You must be vested to receive retirement benefits.
- We have estimated your contribution rate to be $2.50 and it will grow by $0.25 per year for 5 years under the rehabilitation plan.
- To the extent the actual rate contributed is different, your benefit at retirement will be different. Actual benefits will depend on actual hours worked, actual hourly contribution rate, and actual plan investment returns.
Investment mix assumptions: We assumed the funds are invested in a 50% stock / 50% bond mix, using:
- Stocks – the S+P 500 Index, and
- Bonds – from 1955 to 1979 a mix of 40% 3-Month Treasury Bills and 60% 10-Year Treasury Bonds, and from 1980 to 2015 the Barclays Aggregate Bond Index.
- The modeling tool works best with Google Chrome or Windows Internet Explorer.
- To reset the modeling tool to its original settings, refresh the browser by pressing the F5 key (Chrome) or Ctrl F5 (Internet Explorer).